Don’t Let Venue Restrictions Stop You From Marrying That Special Someone
Our Micro-Wedding Package is designed to help you plan that perfect wedding for you and yours along with those special friends and family members you don't want to miss your special day. This package is an intimate wedding designed to keep it local. Whether you want to have your wedding at your home, in your backyard or at a local outdoor space, this package includes everything you need to make your wedding stress free.
Keep it Local, Micro-Wedding Package
The micro-wedding package is design for an intimate ceremony ranging from 10 to 50 people. In addition to an officiant who specializes in 24-hour waivers and two hours of photography with 50 images, you will also receive:
- A Professional Wedding Concierge to Coordinate all Details From First Contact to Assistance on Wedding Day
- Wedding Location at Your Home or at a Local Outdoor Park or Venue
- Petite Two Tier Wedding Cake
- Bouquet or Boutonnière and Assistance With Any Additional Floral Needs
- Violinist for Ceremony
- Champagne for Toasting
- Chairs for Ceremony — Including Isle Runner
- Hair and Makeup for the Bride
- One Hour Day-Of Wedding Coordination
*For more than 50 guests, and additional planning and photography fee of $900 applies.
Below Are Our Day-Of Wedding Planner and Full Wedding Planning Services:
Emerald “Day-Of Wedding Planner”
This package is designed for the couple that loves planning their special day until the last detail is done. After all of your hard work and planning is complete, now it is time for a wedding coordinator to ensure all of the details are executed the day of your wedding. Couple will meet with the coordinator two weeks prior to the wedding day to turnover all of the details and the vendors. At this time, the professional wedding coordinator will be the point of contact moving forward and ensure all of the vendors know their access times. A detailed timeline will be created to ensure everything runs smoothly and all of the details are as the couple desires.
Generally, it balances out to 10 hours of coordination. Pricing is based upon the needs of the couple and varies.
Off Peak Season Rates starting at $550
Peak Season Rates Starting at $800
Diamond “All In Wedding Planner”
This wedding planning service is designed for the couple who prefers to have a consultant involved from the very beginning. The consultant would assist with every facet of wedding planning and design and includes wedding day management & coordination. Our services include at least 3 or 4 meetings prior to the wedding day, organizing the rehearsal and directing the wedding and reception. A professional consultant will assist you with the details in making sure the overall event is well organized and reflects your style and vision. We will keep you on track with a detailed checklist throughout your engagement. We also include a detailed timeline for the wedding week and communicating with vendors to ensure everyone knows their place, access times and any restrictions. This package is a necessity for multi day events, outdoor weddings and those with busy career and family obligations.
- Assistance with ceremony venue research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with reception venue research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with caterer research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with photographer and/or videographer research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with ceremony music research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with reception music/entertainment research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with cake baker research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with florist research, comparison and selection
- Assistance with event rentals research, comparison and selection
- Plan venue layout, flow and logistics
- Assist, linens, rentals, lighting, and decor at discounted prices
- Assist in menu design and planning
- Assist in designing the overall theme/look of wedding
- Ensure complete set-up of reception site
- Assist in securing out of town guest accommodations
- Budget management
- And so much more!
80 Hours for $6,000
We’re Here to Make Your Wedding an Exceptional Experience
“I Do” New Orleans Weddings by PK Events offers wedding packages for destinations weddings and elopements, as well as New Orleans based events. It is our passion to provide remarkable wedding planning services that will be cherished for a lifetime. Call to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can make your wedding nothing short of perfect.